Brownies without wheat flour with sugar-free cranberry jam
This is a great way to use the pulp that is left over after making almond milk with the juicer every week!
• 60g oat flour (finely grind the oat flakes with a blender, e.g. our vacuum blender)
• 60g ground almonds or pomace from almond milk
• 3 bananas
• 60ml milk or plant milk (almond milk was used here)
• 60g maple syrup
• 60g baking cocoa
• 1 egg or egg substitute (1 tablespoon flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water)
• 40g coconut oil
• 1.5 teaspoons baking powder (½ pack or 7g)
• 1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mash bananas with a fork.
3. Add all ingredients and mix well.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
🍯 Sugar-free cranberry jam
• 100g fresh cranberry
• 15g tapioca starch
• 60ml cold water
• 90g maple syrup
1. Bring the cranberry + half of the water + maple syrup to the boil in a pot
2. Mix tapioca starch with the remaining water and add to the pot
3. Simmer and allow to thicken for a few minutes
4. Serve either cold or warm with the freshly baked brownies!
(Can also be stored in the fridge!
Recipe from @mrs_kitchen_fairy