You can also enjoy ice cream in winter: as Affogato! But here's a much healthier version (Prepare the ingredients a few hours in advance!)
- 4 bananas
- 1 avocado
- 100g blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 250ml plant milk (coconut milk tastes particularly good)
1. Pour coconut milk into ice cube trays and freeze.
2. Dice the avocado and bananas and freeze with the blackberries (if you use fresh berries).
For the ice cream:
3. Thaw the ingredients at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
4. Mount the sorbet sieve (transparent) and gradually add all the ingredients to the juicer.
5. Pour into a freezer container, then place in the freezer and allow to thaw briefly at room temperature before serving.
6. Serve with a shot of espresso!
Photo and recipe from instagram @bananakitchen