Carrot cake cookies
Discover eco-friendly and healthy carrot cookies! We use the remaining pomace from your Kuvings Slow Juicer to conjure up delicious treats. Enjoy sustainable enjoyment and treat yourself to a healthy snack. Try our recipe today!
They are completely free of industrial sugar, gluten-free and of course vegan
Ingredients for approx. 10 pieces
- Pomace from 4 carrots and 2 apples
- 1 ripe banana
- 50 g oat flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 handful of sugar-free chocolate drops
1. Peel the banana, put it in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
2. Mix with pomace, oat flakes, cashew butter and cinnamon.
3. Shape the dough into cookies and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Sprinkle the cookies with sugar-free chocolate drops and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Photo and recipe from @vegan.wohl.leben