HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
(Vegan, no bake, no sugar, gluten free❣)
Happy Friday everyone!!
How about delicious PEANUT BUTTER BALLS? It's a very healthy snack and gives you that extra boost of energy! Packed with valuable nutrients, fiber and proteins. Perfect for an active lifestyle!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour* (after making almond milk with @kuvingsgermany )
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
1. Mix all ingredients. It should have the consistency of play dough.
2. Roll small balls and put in the fridge.
3. Melt the chocolate and decorate your treats.
Photo and recipe by @mrs_kitchen_fairy