Prepare your ginger turmeric smoothie in just 5 minutes with our high-performance vacuum blender! Our CB1000 Blender is the world's first automatic vacuum high-performance blender, which is equipped with a vacuum function, a soundproof hood, a quick start button, automatic opening and closing function, 35 pre-programmed recipes and the possibility of individual recipe adjustment.
This product was specifically developed for commercial applications such as those required in cafes and restaurants
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 200g pineapple, frozen
- 2 carrots
- 1 piece of ginger approx. 2x2cm
- 1 piece of turmeric tuber
- 2 lemons
- 400ml almond milk
1. Wash carrots and cut into rough pieces.
2. Carefully peel the ginger and turmeric.
3. Squeeze the lemons and put all the ingredients together in a blender jug.
4. Mix well until the smoothie is really finely pureed!
Photo and recipe by @plantpower.nutrition