Fear, stress and unrest are currently spreading rapidly throughout the world.
Zinc, which contributes to a strong immune system, is mainly found in nuts. Soak the nuts and put them in the juicer with the water to get a particularly creamy nut milk. Then add some raw cacao powder, known as the best plant-based source of iron, and you have a healthy vegan cacao. (You can also sweeten your cocoa if you like)
Zinc can also be found in sustainably caught fish and legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, almonds, nuts and beans. Increase your zinc intake through these zinc sources to support your overall metabolism. Zinc is also involved in cell growth and is therefore particularly important for children and young people in the growth phase.
🥛 Vegan cocoa 🥛
- Soaked almonds (180g)
- Water (250ml)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup/maple syrup
* Vegan cocoa milk is rich in antioxidant substances such as magnesium and iron.
* Unsweetened cocoa powder not only gives many recipes a unique taste (if you want something a little chocolaty), but also important nutrients.
* Cocoa is rich in polyphenols. Polyphenol is an antioxidant that helps improve blood circulation.
* Cocoa beans contain many important minerals that a healthy body needs. These include magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and manganese.
-Recipe from Ph.D. Lee, senior researcher at the Kuvings Bioresearch Institute.