HEALTHY PUMPKIN ALMOND MUFFINS
Pumpkin season peaks in October!
The seasonal vegetables are not only delicious, but also full of nutrients.
Try the moist and fluffy pumpkin muffins
- 1 1/3 cups oatmeal (grated rolled oats)
- 3/4 cups almond flour (grated almonds)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
(Eggs Vegan Alternative Ingredients : 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 spoons of coconut yogurt
1. Halve the pumpkin and bake in the oven at 180 degrees C° for 30 minutes.
2️. Puree pumpkin and banana with the Kuvings Juicer (Smoothie Adapter)
3️. Add the remaining ingredients and bake for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C.
Photo and recipe by @mrs_kitchen_fairy