Pink Choco Brownie Jelly Cups
This snack contains no sugar, is healthy and super tasty
With your Kuvings juicer you can easily make this snack at home in just 20 minutes. You only need 9 ingredients.
So try it out right away!
PINK CHOCO BROWNIE JELLY CUPS INGREDIENTS
- 2 bars of white chocolate (without sugar and palm oil)
- 2 spoons of dried raspberries
- Half a cup of almond pulp
(This is created when making almond drink in the Kuvings juicer*)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 spoons of cocoa
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- some water
Raspberry jelly (without added sugar)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tapioca flour
- some lemon juice
1. Melt the chocolate in a water bath (bowl on the pot with boiling water). Add pink powder. Pour into muffin tins (1 tablespoon per tin). Move the mold to shape the edge of the chocolate. Place in the freezer for a few minutes.
2. Filling: mix all ingredients and pour into a mold (1/2 tablespoon per mold).
3. Mix everything in the pan and let it cook for a few minutes and the jelly is ready
4. Add 1 spoonful of almond butter
5. Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate and place in the freezer. Wait a few minutes and enjoy
Photo and recipe @mrs_kitchen_fairy