Homemade soy drink
Water – amount to your liking (more or less depending on desired consistency)
Brown Sugar (Optional)
- Wash the soybeans and soak them in enough water for at least 8 hours or overnight (then drain the water).
- Wash the soaked soybeans and cook in plenty of water on medium-high for 20-25 minutes until the soybeans are soft.
- Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Gradually (alternately) add the soybeans and water to the juicer.
- Pass the soy milk through the juicer a second time for a finer result.
- Serve the finished soy milk warm or cold.
Video made by instagram@foodpassionical
WATCH THE VIDEO ▷ Homemade soy drink