With our juicers you can not only enjoy freshly squeezed juices from fresh and delicious apples, but also make delicious cakes from the leftover pomace!
- 250g sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 250g melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 350g flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 4-5 apples
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 160 °C fan oven (180 °C top/bottom heat).
2. Mix sugar, vanilla sugar, melted butter and eggs.
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir everything into a creamy dough.
4. Juice the apples and mix the pomace and juice with the dough and pour everything into a greased springform pan (diameter approx. 28 cm).
5. Halve and cut 3 apples and place them on the dough. Bake the apple pie for about 55-60 minutes. Finally sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top. Enjoy with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
Photo and recipe @larigeibfood