There are so many things you can do with pressed apples!
My tip: do not throw the apple completely into the juicer, but cut out the core and remove the stem.
Pomace from 6 apples
1/2 chopped apple
6 tbsp applesauce
1-2 tbsp agave syrup
a handful of raisins (optional)
1. Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan with a little water and heat over low heat for several minutes. stir a lot. As soon as the large apple pieces are soft, turn off the heat and let them rest.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven.
4. Roll out the finished puff pastry and divide into squares of the same size with a knife.
5. Take a square and spread some of the apple filling on it.
6. Place another square on top of the first square and the filling. Press down the edges with a fork
7. Cut a cross in the middle and fold the corners outwards.
8. As soon as all squares are covered, put the bags in the oven at 175 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Roast the almond sticks in a pan with a little oil until golden brown and spread over the pockets.
The apple filling combined with vanilla pudding is also very tasty.
Have fun recycling pomace!
Recipe from Instagram@ veganwings_