- 30g coconut flour
- 30g hazelnut pomace
- 40g baking cocoa
- 80g maple syrup
- 60 ml hazelnut milk
- 40g chopped hazelnuts
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Save some hazelnut milk and hazelnut pulp from your homemade hazelnut milk with the Kuvings juicer!
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until a smooth dough is formed. (It should be quite thick)
- 250g frozen raspberries
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Lemon juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp agar agar
3. Heat raspberries, lemon juice and maple syrup in a saucepan. Mash the raspberries with a fork.
4. Add chia seeds and agar agar and simmer for 1 minute.
5. Pour the brownie batter into silicone molds, smooth it out and then cover with raspberry jelly. Chill for 4 hours.
6. Optional: Melt some chocolate and cover the cooled cups. Decorate with chopped hazelnuts and serve!
Recipe and photo from instagram @mrs_kitchen_fairy