Who wants zero waste carrot oats?
Swipe right for the recipe, save & try!
Once you have made healthy, cold-pressed carrot juice with your Kuvings juicer, you will be left with carrot pomace that is too good to throw away.
The pomace that is created during juicing can be easily reused and thus #Zerowaste is created
Carrot pomace can be used, for example, in these carrot overnight oats:
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 50g carrot pomace (alternatively grated carrot)
- 90g fine oat flakes
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 4 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp lemon zest (organic)
- 300g coconut yogurt
- If necessary, some water
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Depending on the desired consistency, stir in water.
2. Eat immediately cold or place in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy for breakfast.
Other types of pomace, such as apple, pear or orange, can also be used in this way.
Photo and recipes @plantpower.nutrition