CHIA PUDDING JAR with chocolate granola (vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free)
1 Minute Recipe!!
Spoil yourself with our nutritious chia pudding, created from the finest almond milk, gently juiced with the slow juicer. Healthy enjoyment in no time!
- 2 tablespoons of chia
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (or any other yogurt)
- 1/3 glass of milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
1. Mix everything and put in the fridge.
2. Stir again after 10 minutes and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
*Homemade almond milk with the @kuvingsgermany juicer was used
3️. fill into glasses and add your favorite berries and granola! Enjoy.
Photo and recipe by @mrs_kitchen_fairy