Dessert with apple pomace
Did you know? With our Kuvings juicers, you not only enjoy freshly squeezed juices, but you can also make a delicious dessert from the pomace!
First drink the fresh apple juice and then enjoy a delicious dessert made from the pomace.
- 60g apple pomace
- 10 dates
- Handful of almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut fat
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- vegan yoghurt
- Fruits of your choice
- Apple with chocolate
1. Place dates and almonds in a food processor or chop with a sharp knife and place in a bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients and knead.
3. You can either roll small balls out of the dough and eat them straight away, or you can lay them out on a small baking tray and bake them for 15 minutes at 175 degrees.
4. Then the dough comes in two jars. Add chopped fruit of your choice (here it was apple) and fill the glass with a dollop of blueberry yoghurt.
5. For decoration, I cut out apples in the shape of a star and poured melted chocolate over them. Put it out in the cold for a short time so that the chocolate dries and put it on the glass.
Photo and recipe @veganwings