Fruity spiced sugar
We are absolute juice fans and treat ourselves to fresh juice several times a week!
But do you know what you can do with the leftover pomace after juicing with @Kuvingsgermany Slow Juicer?
This time we'll show you how we process it into a fruity spiced sugar.
This is perfect for giving away in pretty jars at Christmas. Simply sprinkle on homemade cookies or pancakes and voilà, a heavenly touch of Christmas!
Ingredients for approx. 4 glasses
- Pomace from 2 oranges and 1 apple
- 500 g crumbly rock candy
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cardamom
• 1 tsp allspice
• 1 tsp aniseed
1. Place all ingredients in a high-performance blender and mix together on low speed.
2. Place the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper and dry at 60 degrees for 120 minutes. Turn several times.
3. Then put everything in the high-performance blender and chop on medium speed.
4. Pour into jars and give as a gift or use yourself.
Photo and recipe from @vegan.wohl.leben