Blueberry Coconut Dessert (vegan and gluten-free)
This blueberry coconut dessert recipe is not only healthy and full of nutrients, but also a real taste dream.
With fresh blueberries and creamy coconut milk, this dessert is a delicious choice for those on a healthy diet.
Ingredients for 2-3 glasses
- 100g frozen blueberries
- 200g cashews
- 230g solid part of coconut milk (canned, better buy 2 cans)
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Zest of half an organic lime
- Squirt of lime juice
- a dollop of vanilla extract
1. Soak cashews in water for 4 hours or overnight, then mix with coconut cream and blueberries and strain through juicer (*use smoothie attachment).
2. Then season the mixture with lime zest, vanilla, agave syrup and cinnamon.
3. Pour the cream into glasses and chill for at least 2 hours.
4. Garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy.
Photo and recipe by @veganwings_