Good for the skin, supports weight loss
2 glasses / Simple / Mild
200 g cherries, 1/2 lemon (40 g), 300 ml soda water, 3 cl vodka, 1 tsp raspberry syrup, ice cubes and mint leaves, 90 g raspberries / 186 kcal
Cherry brandy is very sweet. To balance that flavor, this recipe also includes lemon juice and club soda. Use alcohol to ensure a smooth finish. This cocktail is very sweet and strong. Cherries contain lots of antioxidants and high alkaline properties.
1. Wash the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Remove the cherry stones and stems.
3. Add the juicing ingredients to the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
4. Add the juice to a blender cup along with the club soda, vodka and ice. Shake vigorously until the cocktail is foamy.
5. Garnish with mint leaves.