Healthy Pumpkin Orange Pies
Healthy Pumpkin Orange Pie (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free)
Particularly juicy, particularly simple and particularly autumnal.
- 220g oatmeal (grind the oatmeal with a blender)
- 70g almond flour
- 2 tsp (10g) baking powder
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 orange
- 1 pinch of salt
- Spices: 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp ground ginger)
- 55g coconut oil
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute: 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water)
- 120ml maple syrup
- 120ml milk (e.g. almond milk)
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt (or other kind of yoghurt)
- Coconut yogurt (or any other type of yogurt)
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Some lemon juice
- grated orange zest
- Using the smoothie attachment of the juicer, puree the pumpkin (raw) and orange
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 40-45 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the icing together
Let the cake cool down a bit and decorate with the icing, grated orange zest and almonds.
Recipe by @mrs_kitchen_fairy