Make almond milk yourself (without additives & sugar-free)
Nut milk bags, chaotic kitchen, loud high-performance blender that wakes up the whole family in the morning, strenuous wringing out until you can't do it anymore!!!
You can do without that if you prepare your own plant-based milk with your normal juice strainer.
• 200g almonds (more/ less as you like)
• 1 liter of water (+ water for soaking)
• Optional: maple syrup, vanilla extract
1. Soak the almonds in plenty of water overnight.
2. Pour off the water.
3. Place almonds in juicer alternating with water.
4. Season to taste with a little salt, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
Photo and recipe from instagram @bananakitchen