Healthy apple crumble made from almond pomace (vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free)
A true all-rounder! You can enjoy it as breakfast, snack or dessert!
Caramelized Apple Layer:
• 3 apples
• 3 tablespoons maple syrup
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 tbsp cinnamon (ground)
• 70g rolled oats (or oat pomace)
• 50g of almond pomace
• 20g grated coconut
• 30g erythritol / xylitol / coconut blossom sugar (sugar alternative of your choice)
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons of water
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Dice the apples and mix them with the remaining ingredients for the apple layer in a pan. Cover and heat for approx. 2 minutes.
3. Place the caramelized apples in a casserole dish.
4. Mix the crumble ingredients in a bowl and then cover the apple layer with it.
5. Bake for about 20-25 minutes
6. Serve with some vegan yoghurt if you like and enjoy! ☺️
Photo and recipe from instagram @mrs_kitchen_fairy