Beetroot & Apple Pancakes (Gluten Free)
So you can use the pomace and juice left over from the last beetroot juice recipe! Next time, keep the pomace from the beetroot and the apple separately. @bananakitchen will show you how it works.
Ingredients for 4 persons):
• 80g coconut blossom sugar
• 50gbbuckwheat flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
• 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
• 175g beetroot and apple pomace
• 3 eggs
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 150ml beetroot and apple juice
• 200ml soy milk (more as needed)
• Coconut oil for frying
• Maple syrup
• Powdered sugar
• Yogurt etc.
1. Finely sift all dry ingredients and mix in a bowl.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
3. Add the dry ingredients in three steps and mix well to form a uniform mixture.
4. Add more soy milk as needed until a light and viscous dough forms.
5. Put coconut oil in a pan, heat it up and slowly fry the pancakes on the lowest setting. If the edge becomes dry and bubbles appear on the surface, you can turn the pancake over.
6. Top the finished pancakes with yogurt, maple syrup, blueberries, powdered sugar, etc. as desired.
📸 and recipe from instagram.com/bananakitchen