So if you want to do without alcohol at Christmas, but still want to enjoy the Christmas spirit to the fullest, you should definitely save the recipe!
• 1 pineapple
• 120g fresh cranberries
• 3cm ginger
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• Xylitol (or sugar)
1. Put the pineapple in the juicer with smoothie filter.
2. Place the cranberries, ginger, cinnamon and maple syrup in the juicer fitted with a regular strainer.
3. Rub the rim of the glass with a slice of lime and decorate with xylitol or sugar.
4. Over an ice cube, carefully pour first the cranberry juice, then the pineapple smoothie (so that the layers of color are still visible).
5. Garnish with rosemary and enjoy!
Photo and recipe by @mrs_kitchen_fairy