Wheatgrass Raspberry Smoothie
The Wheatgrass Raspberry Smoothie is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help strengthen the immune system.
It provides a good source of plant-based protein, fiber and healthy fats that provide long-lasting energy and promote satiety.
With your Kuvings Slow Juicer, the preparation is super easy. Feel free to try it out.
- 1 small handful of wheatgrass
- 1 small handful of spinach
- 1 apple
- 2 frozen bananas
- 125 g raspberries, frozen or fresh
- optional toppings : raspberries
1. Add frozen banana pieces, fresh raspberries and frozen raspberries to the juicer. (Insert the smoothie attachment.)
2. Pour the raspberry smoothie into a glass
• for the juice: juice the wheatgrass, spinach leaves and green apples
Pour the resulting juice onto the raspberry smoothie
Tastes wonderfully refreshing and is very healthy!
Photo and recipe by @larigeibfood